Senden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf an
oder rufen Sie die Nummer
+32 51 26 58 12 an.
- you are responsible for the collection and delivery of empty industrial packaging
- you regularly check your load, the loading security and your vehicle with regard to safety
- you are responsible for regular cleaning and order of your truck
- you calculate your departure time yourself to respect the appointment with the customer; you choose the most efficient route yourself
- at the customers you respect the safety regulations and you help during unloading / loading or changing trailers
- you know and respect the legal driving regulations and rest times
- you have a CE driving license, a driver card and compulsory training code 95
- you can communicate in NL / FR / EN or DE and you are a good communicator
- dealing with stress and working independently in a positive way
- you are customer-oriented and help the customer where necessary
- flexible, proactive, capable of solving small problems yourself and you easily adapt to changing circumstances
- you have an eye for safety, quality, cleanliness and the environment
- a mature work attitude, a positive attitude and respects others
- both drivers for day trips and international multi-day transports
- for truck-trailer or combi with swap bodies
- a varied, permanent job, in which relationships with customers are paramount
- on average 10 - 12h working time per day.
- room for own initiative and working independently
- evolve and grow within a modern, dynamic and family-owned company that is the market leader and trendsetter in its sector
Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich gesendet.